Páginas

9 de novembro de 2011

TO ALL SAILORS

Exactly one year ago I desembarked from Costa Concordia and I'd like to THANK YOU all special people who came into my life when I was having a big challenge. You taught me many things about different languages and cultures, but especially about LIFE and about myself.

I'm a people's person and that's why there is no nationality in my heart, I LOVE each one of you because of your personalities and most of all, 'cause you showed me that my honest SMILE would guide me through any hard time...

You made me feel beautiful when I was miserable, you were there for me when I was in pain. We shared difficulties and great moments in and out of the shipaaaa. THANKS A LOT.

This year my mother passed away, and I'd probably be depressed if I hadn't had this ship experience. Life is moving on, I'm teaching English for Brazilians in Florianopolis, a nice island in the South of Brazil. COME ANY TIME.

I'm glad to be ALIVE and with you guys I learned that we have to LIVE TODAY as if it were the last day. For that, I THANK YOU once again.

We're still together, no mather how far we go.

Love,
Ana Clara Tellini Figueredo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário

Me comenta...